Friday 2 January 2009

2009

happy new year 2 my daddy mummy!
happy new year 2 my family!
happy new year 2 my dear frenz!
happy new year 2 myself!
what happenend 2 me on 1st Jan?!!!! omGosh! really special!
.......................................
celebrate the new year at 3 place!!!!
1st we went 2 eat steamboat!!!
2nd we went 2 church for countdown!!!
3nd we went 2 ............. eat steamboat again!!!!!!!!!
o my god! we having our steamboat until 3 am something!!!!
真是风狂的一群年轻活子!!
special enough o nOt ?!!!!
because of the new year i fat again!!!!
sorry 2 myself and hui shi also hahaha!!!!
i will harder de!!! hahaha
往后的一个月我都不想吃火锅了!
今天的心情不是很好!
有时,我想用自己的方式来处理事情有什么不对?
haiz! watever la just forgive dun angry!!! be happy ><
haha! that's me !!
ops! who want 2 rent a room at millenium square?!!!
let me knOw if anyone interest about it hehe!

5 comments:

ambie said...

you really love steamboat a lot huh~ lol..

Anonymous said...

yo~~eat 2 round steamboat in 1 nite...geng!!!
anyway~HAPPI 2009 my dear~~~

Anonymous said...

no, because they all decide want 2 eat steamboat .... then just eat again with different frenz! haha
san i m a supergirl u dun kNow meh?haha... happy new year 2 u my dear haha!

Anonymous said...

disappointed...

Anonymous said...

y?disappointed for wat?