Thursday 8 January 2009

thanks

有时後,有些事情真的不需要担心...
i really worry about my industry trainning last time,
all my frenz were arrange 2 good company, got allowance, nice boss.....
i really worry about it! but now i really hv 2 thank god!
although i was informed in the last minute, although my company is far,
although have 2 speak english, although non of them are chinese, i really thank God!
y? y i said like this?
my company is Times Guide-is a education magazine company
the company really got a lot things 2 do!
In January, got 4 types of magazine need 2 come out and print it!
that's easy rite ? in my mind i thought they all done already! i thought in company no last minute works!
“my dear, u and Din-Graphic Designer have 2 incharge 4 of the magazine in this month!”
wakao!(我的嘴巴当场脱臼!)
OmG!!!!me?!!! 4 types of magazine!
ok is alright!
第一天Amutha-(Din, Suria(promoter) and Bobby(editor)-call Amutha as ah mu!haha!! shhhhh)
gave me see 4 types of magazine and ask me differentiate it!
after that i started my design works!
1st day i just design a part of magazine-is just 2 page only!
they approved my work- so happy!
and tat day Suria treated me for lunch! wah so good!感动!
then the 2nd day my boss gave me 3 parts of a magazine! around 14 pges!
i finished in 2 days!!! so geng!so amazing!
all approved!!!! (“你可以跟Din比了!他一天可以做完17pges!”)
wakao tats really....!!!!!
today editor treat me ate Friday's at One u!
we having 2 hours lunch in One u! haha~ (shopping!!)
really thanks!
and i finish all my work in today! happy -nya!and i got many time for playing computer!(Din & Suria ask me play de! i got nothing 2 do after finish my part!)
ops! i really is a naughty girl!haha !
i drive 2 work everyday but i didnt put any parking ticket for the parking!haha!
sorry policeman!sorry government!
haha! and 2 day there were a lot of police came 2 that area!
haha but i really clever! i saw the police car at far away then i curi curi go 2 buy parking ticket and put into my car! haha stupid police!(他们真的很大阵战,很多警察,很大辆的警车!试问有谁不知他们来了呢?!!)
(Din and Suria really 对我无言!)haha!
pls: (我的病到底什么时候才舍得离我远去呢?!!!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!
u good la.. can design..
mayb u shud consider to sign up for Facebook to mengisi masa lapang liao... jus in case u are free ma~~
kekekz

Anonymous said...

wakaka! that's a good idea! haha when i got time i will go 2 create 1 for myself de!haha!

Anonymous said...

yay! finally u did consider about it for 1 sec~
hahaha!! yes!!!

Anonymous said...

-.- very funny meh? 2day Din didnt come !!! nothing to do but i think i will create it at house if noT nothing kena check out i will die in my boss' hand!haha shhhh!

Anonymous said...

yo..i love ur boss..
i go ur company when lunch!! hahahah..

Anonymous said...

ok, u just come lo 33 haha!i envy u leh become flower bottle! this mean u really pretty leh!haha~ sorry

Roshen said...

Cool Rhino... how come u din write in chinese wan?? so speaking wan? hahahaha

Anonymous said...

kill all artist,
i m Raino not Rhino!!-.-